Shipping & Delivery Terms & Conditions
1. General information
- These Delivery Terms & Conditions form part of the Service Terms and Conditions between you and Naturally Northern Rivers Australia (ABN 14 960 185 039) (referred to as 'us', 'we' or 'our' in these terms).
- As our customer, you must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at checkout, as products that are returned to us as undeliverable may incur re-dispatch and delivery fees and will be sent back out as regular mail. Delivery charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable.
- Products will generally only be delivered to addresses within Australia. We are unable to deliver to certain parts of Australia and where this is the case you will not be able to process your order through the Naturally Northern Rivers Australia website (the Site).
- We are currrently still getting our international shipping sorted, so for international orders, please contact us directly. Australia Post is our preferred channel, but due to the current Covid-19 disruptions to overseas shipping, please allow 2 - 6 weeks delivery, depending on shipping mode selected. International customers will be responsible for any import duties, taxes or any other import related and rejected delivery costs. For orders delivered within Australia, no import duties will apply.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any loss or theft occurring during delivery.
- Reference to business days in these terms means a day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Brisbane, Australia.
- Delivery of products
- Depending on the nature of the products ordered, we will arrange for delivery of the products by Australia Post or a third-party courier. Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and dispatched.
- The estimated delivery date depends on your delivery address and is calculated from the time you receive confirmation that your order has been shipped and not from the time the order was placed. The following are estimates only, and may vary based on the courier:
- Express post - Once your order has been dispatched, shipping will take 1 to 4 business days for metro areas and up to 6 business days for regional areas.
- Standard mail - Once your order has been dispatched, shipping will take 3 to 10 business days.
- International mail - Until we get our international shipping calculator sorted, please contact us directly.
Please allow for a further 3 business days in addition to the above time frames for delivery to remote areas (as an estimate only).
- Remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays. Please note that that there are limitations on all courier networks and some remote delivery addresses will not be serviced door-to-door. In these cases, the couriers will deliver to a local depot or Australia Post office and you will be contacted to collect your products. Some remote locations such as islands can only be accessed by boat therefore normal shipping times do not apply.
- The delivery dates are estimates only. We will do all that we can to ensure delivery within the estimated dates, but factors such as public holidays and peak delivery times may not allow this to always be possible. Please note that while Australia Post provides a reliable national service, delivery delays can occur for a variety of reasons. If you are experiencing a longer than usual delay, please first enquire about your missing package at your local post office.
- Any damaged or lost orders are subject to an investigation carried out by the courier company. This investigation can take up to 10 business days and we must allow the courier company to complete their investigation before we can take any further action into the whereabouts of the parcel.
- Subject to the terms of any order, if we cannot supply all items, you will be contacted, and the rest of the order will be shipped.
- Where an orders size exceeds packaging restrictions, the order may be sent in multiple parcels with multiple tracking numbers. Due to this the complete order may not arrive at the same time.
- If your order includes any product where Australian law prescribes a minimum age to purchase such items, you must ensure that a person over the age of 18 years (or such other minimum age as is prescribed by the law) is available to accept delivery of these products.
- We may record all details of, and incidental to, deliveries. Our records may include details of the forms of verification referred to above and taking a photograph. We will only use and disclose such records for reasonable purposes, which may include proof of delivery, administration, complying with record keeping requirements under liquor licensing laws and law enforcement.
- Bulky and flammable products
- Flammable products include, but are not limited to, perfumes, fragrances, colognes & aerosols, and they are classed as dangerous goods. We can only deliver these items to mainland Australia as all deliveries must travel via road freight. Dangerous goods are items that can cause problems during transportation, i.e. explosive, flammable or corrosive. Safety regulations prohibit many dangerous goods from being shipped by air. We do not offer Express Delivery for parcels containing dangerous goods as they may be air transported, however we can deliver them by Express Road Service.
- These orders cannot be sent to a PO Box address, it must be a residential or business address with the business name included in order. You will be notified via email with your tracking number.
- The estimated delivery date for bulky and flammable items depends on your delivery address and is calculated from the time of dispatch of your order, not from the time the order was placed. The following are estimates only, and are based on information provided by our third-party courier partners:
- Standard – 1 to 4 business days for metro areas.
- Rural areas – up to 17 business days.
- All products are delivered during normal business hours. Upon delivery, the products must be signed for. If a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing you of how to collect the parcel during normal business hours. Parcels will be held by the delivery service for their maximum hold time. Should you not respond to a calling card and the parcel is returned to us as unclaimed, further charges may be payable for re-dispatch and delivery. Delivery charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable. Once a returned product has arrived at the warehouse, it may take up to another 3 business days for processing and re-dispatch. Upon shipment of the order, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Delay in availability or delivery of products
You agree and acknowledge that:
- we do not guarantee the dispatch or delivery or availability of products within the timeframes set out in sections 2 - 3 above or any other timeframes otherwise specified by us;
- stock availability and events outside our control may cause delays, or in some circumstances, prevent your products from being delivered;
- delays are particularly likely to occur during busy sale periods such as those around Christmas, Easter and public holidays; and
- except to the extent expressly set out in our Service Terms and Conditions or otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), we will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of any delay in delivery of the products to you, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
- Subject to our Service Terms and Conditions, we will take all reasonable care to appropriately pack all orders but will not be liable or responsible for any damaged products or missing orders lost in transit.
- Separate orders
- Where you place separate orders, the products will be delivered separately, and a separate delivery charge will apply to each order. We cannot consolidate separate orders into one delivery.
- You agree that risk of loss of or damage to products appropriated to your order passes on delivery of them including where delivery is to unattended locations (such as locations which are not attended by any person or which are attended by a person who is not acting on your behalf).
- Title and place of supply
- You agree that title to the product you buy from us (and the place of our supply of those products to you) passes on delivery of the product to your nominated delivery address provided in your order. Anyone at your nominated delivery address who receives the products shall be presumed by us to be authorised to receive the products.
- Free shipping
- Free standard shipping may apply to some orders (e.g. for certain promotions) at our discretion and may be subject to further terms and conditions.
- Offers for free standard shipping are subject to change at any time.