Effective 1st August 2020
TravConsult Group Pty Ltd as trustee for the TravConsult Trust (ABN 14 960 185 039) and its related business Naturally Northern Rivers Australia (we/our/us) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information (as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) [Privacy Act] in respect of individuals within Australia).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information or personal data provided to Naturally Northern Rivers Australia.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit/debit card, bank account or payment intermediary), email address, phone number, any customer service voice recordings or information about you and your personal position that you provide in the course of your relationship with Naturally Northern Rivers Australia.
We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
If you provide us with personal information relating to someone else, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of that individual to provide us with their personal information for the purpose.
If you have opted in to receive updates and exclusive offers about products and services (Promotional Communications) we also use your personal information for marketing, research, profiling and analytics purposes. For example, we and/or our partners may use your personal information to determine which products and services you may be interested in, to provide you with targeted offers and notifications, to operate and improve the Website and your user experience and to improve the function and performance of our products and services. You may receive Promotional Communications from us by SMS, email, via third party channels (such as Facebook or Google) or as push notifications on your device.
UNSUBSCRIBE TO MARKETING
To unsubscribe or opt out of marketing communication from Naturally Northern Rivers Australia, an unsubscribe link will be found at the bottom of all marketing emails and SMS. You can click this link and enter your email address to unsubscribe from the Naturally Northern Rivers Australia marketing communications. Alternatively, you can also update your email and/or SMS preferences via your Naturally Northern Rivers Australia account by unchecking the 'Receive marketing emails' tick-box and clicking save.
The Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications (Linked Services). Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share information about you. We do not control these Linked Services and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
GENERAL TERMS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
You understand that:
- Naturally Northern Rivers Australia is the party who is collecting your personal information or personal data and can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to us at Customer Service, PO Box 1283, Kingscliff, NSW, 2487, Australia.
- Naturally Northern Rivers Australia will collect your personal information or personal data directly from you. In certain circumstances, Naturally Northern Rivers Australia may be required to collect personal information or personal data from third parties, depending on the nature of your enquiry.
- If we do not collect this personal information or personal data in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then: (a) Naturally Northern Rivers Australia will be unable to process your purchase or enquiry or supply you with information in relation to your enquiry; and (b) we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with Naturally Northern Rivers Australia).
- Your personal information or personal data may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3: (a) Naturally Northern Rivers Australia, its personnel and any related entities; (b) persons, companies or other entities who assist us in providing our products and services to you or perform functions or services on our behalf, such as our suppliers, payment processors, logistics providers (including for order fulfillment and couriers), service providers who provide operational services to us (including online cloud storage and processing, fraud detection and monitoring, marketing optimisation, IT services and telecommunications, customer analysis or tracking, security and other relevant services), professional advisors and where otherwise required by law; (c) third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- By continuing to make your purchase or submit your enquiry via this website, you indicate that you have read this statement and acknowledge that your personal information or personal data will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with this General Terms of Personal Information Collection and, to the extent it is necessary, that you give your voluntary express consent to Naturally Northern Rivers Australia collecting, using, storing, disclosing and disposing of your personal information or personal data in this manner.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you believe that Naturally Northern Rivers Australia has interfered with your privacy, please make contact using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that Naturally Northern Rivers Australia can investigate it. Naturally Northern Rivers Australia will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that Naturally Northern Rivers Australia contacts you within a reasonable time (and in any event within the time required by the Act, if applicable). Naturally Northern Rivers Australia will endeavour to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. Once Naturally Northern Rivers Australia has received the complaint, its representative will endeavour to provide you with an answer within 30 days.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail:Customer Service, PO Box 1283, Kingscliff, NSW, 2487, Australia