Naturally Cheeky Travel Pack with Maple Munchies
Travel with a taste of the Northern Rivers Botanicals...
For those who would like a sneaky taste of the Northern Rivers on the way home, this travel pack includes our Byron Dry Gin by Brookie's - distilled with native Australian botanicals sourced from our Cape Byron rainforest
Satisfy the travel munchies with delectable snack of our best-seller Organic & Activated Maple Munchies - guaranteed to disappear into your mouth without you knowing...
Then just in case, for those minor OMG times when you travel by plane, train or automobile ... nourish your dry skin, soothe chapped lips, ease a sore throat, calm rashes, itchy bites...
Fitting snugly into our naturally all cotton drawstring bag (hand-made by Lilly):
1 x 50ml Byron Dry Gin by Brookie's
1 x 90g Mindful Foods Certified Organic & Activated Maple Munchies
1 x 25g Active Jellybush Antibacterial Honey MGO800+ (ULF20+)
1 x 15ml Certified Organic 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil
1 x 75ml Avilla Farm Hand & Body Lotion
What makes this Travel Care Pack different from others?
Each item has been carefully chosen as your eco-warrior, perfect as your go-to travel care pack, affording you peace of mind that any small emergencies will be covered!
Gin & Munchies are self-explanatory, but the rest of the care pack is designed for just that!
Naturally protecting you from stress of mind & body with a combination of luxurious provenance ingredients, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal properties – organically grown, locally sourced from the Northern Rivers NSW & hand-crafted for your health & well-being when travelling.
How to Use:
CERTIFIED ORGANIC TEA TREE OIL:
Australia's little medicine cabinet in a bottle straight from our Olive Gap Farmers
* Apply topically as an antiseptic to minor cuts, wounds or scrapes.
* To treat sore throats - add 2-3 drops to half a cup of water and gargle (do not swallow).
* Apply topically onto blemishes to help treat and prevent outbreaks.
* Add a few drops to a carrier oil and gently massage into the skin to help sooth inflammation.
When your flight finally lands, pamper yourself - add 4-5 drops to a bath or to the floor of a hot running shower to steam the skin, cleanse and revitalise.
* Add topically or add to a bath to treat or prevent athletes’ foot, tinea, or other fungal conditions.
* Add a couple of drops to any travel shampoo and conditioner to help control dandruff and prevent head lice.
* If feeling run-down, add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water to clear congestion and boost your immune system.
Good for our Earth
Our Certified Organic 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil is grown on our bio-diverse farm (so no pesticides used), harvested & distilled by us in small batches and we use traditional wood-fired distillation methods – making it the best choice for you and the earth!
Olive Gap Organic farmers are our eco warriors ensuring your anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial needs are bottled to fight on your behalf!
AUSTRALIA’S MANUKA HONEY FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH
In an easy to carry 25g tube - pop it into your handbag (or man bag) - this high efficacy NPA20+ (MGO800+) is a must-have when you travel!
Scientifically tested in independent laboratories, this bioactive honey is ideal when you travel for:
- Treatment of minor wounds and scratches
- Oral care treatment of mouth ulcers, cold sores
- Soothe chapped, dry lips
- Apply on skin breakouts after you've cleansed with a drop of certified organic tea tree oil.
Made by the Northern Rivers bees in conjunction with the leptospermum species of flowers native to this beautiful region.
- NPA 20+ (850+MGO)* medical honey product accelerates healing of minor wounds, scratches, and burns
- Potent antibacterial first aid product tested at independent laboratories for accurate MGO rating
- Cold-extracted which means all beneficial enzymes preserved
- Bees are truly happy as leave plenty for them - no sugar feeding - ethical practices
- We harvest during the flowering of our Leptospermum plants in a narrow window - three to four weeks each year so bioactive honey is a truly a limited luxury!
*NPA is the non-peroxide activity of honey. This is what gives the product its special antiseptic properties – the higher the number the higher the activity
*MGO stands for methylglyoxal, the naturally occurring compound that makes Manuka honey so special. MGO is formed in the honey from Manuka nectar. As the honey ripens, the MGO content can increase via our artisans’ expert knowledge and careful storage, along with scientific testing to verify the potency, quality and purity of our honey for you.
MACADAMIA HAND & BODY LOTION WITH MANUKA HONEY & ORANGE
Deeply nourishing & moisturising: botanical food your skin will love
Travel by air or land takes its toll on your skin, as do late nights and stress. Keep your hands and body supple and fully moisturised with Avilla Farm combination of macadamia nut oil, manuka honey and orange oils, inspired by our local citrus orchard.
THE INSATIABLE SNACK: KOMBUCHA ACTIVATED MAPLE MUNCHIES
The perfect pick-me-up snack. (Warning: too decadent to share with kids!)
These maple cinnamon nuts are sensational when that you take your seat on your flight, seatbelt signs go off & you hit that mid-morning or mid-afternoon craving for something sweet and flavoursome!
A little treat to satisfy those travel munchies - super healthy, super delicious, our certified organic & activated pecan & walnuts covered with cinnamon, maple & brandy, vanilla & other goodies to boost your energy when travelling.
Simply delectable & unimaginably crunchy. We challenge you to stop at a mere handful – impossible… Don’t munch too loudly or your fellow passengers will get jealous!
P.S. And did you know that cinnamon is one of our super spices, prized for its medicinal properties dating back thousands of years. Double benefits - super food, super delicious!
These are our travel essentials for health & well-being - all in small doses as the power is almighty!
For full description of our Australia's Manuka Honey click here & about our Certified Organic Tea Tree Oil here, Avilla Farm Hand & Body Lotion click here & for full ingredients of our Maple Munchies, click here.