RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
We love the brands and products we have hand selected for you to purchase and we hope you do to. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you have any concerns with our products you will have up to 28 days from the date of purchase to return your product, subject to the below:
- Our policy lasts 28 days. If 28 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned.
- Gift cards cannot be returned.
- Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: PO Box 1283, Kingscliff, NSW, 2487, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: PO Box 1283, Kingscliff, NSW, 2487, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Customer satisfaction is important to us, please contact us if you have any concerns.
By purchasing products from our Naturally Northern Rivers Australia website, you are supporting local farmers, artisans and their families from the Northern Rivers of New South Wales Australia… so THANK YOU!