Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO550+ 250g Value 2Pk
Naturally Northern Rivers Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO550+ 250g Value 2Pk
Laboratory tested MGO550+
(Equivalent to NPA 15+ rating or ULF 15+ rating)
Naturally, Northern Rivers Australia team has hand-selected this amazing 100% purely Australia's Manuka Honey for your skin, tummy & tastebuds to enjoy!
100% Pure Australian Leptospermum species (manuka) Honey
Our happy bees in the pristine forests of Northern Rivers NSW Australia are the true heroes in this very sweet story. They collect the nectar from the Leptospermum Species (manuka) flowers and make this powerful honey for you. Our team at Australia’s Manuka carefully harvest the honey, have it independently scientifically tested for its potency and finally bottle it for your good health and enjoyment!
What does Active Honey mean?
The word ‘active’ refers to the honey’s ability to kill or inhibit the growth of many bacteria and fungi. This ‘Activity’ or antimicrobial quality is determined by specific laboratory tests. Not all Manuka honeys are active. Choose a honey that has been tested for activity.
Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO550+ is a rich, delicious honey. More potent activity for digestive health: contains natural enzymes & antioxidants with a pre-biotic function to aid immunity
(The higher the MGO/NPA/ULF rating, the higher the activity & efficacy)
- High in Antibacterial Activity
- High in Antioxidants
- High in Hydrogen Peroxide releasing enzymes
- High in ULF ™. (The unique Leptospermum Factor Activity)
- Cold extracted to preserve antimicrobial properties
- Soothe sore throats
- Apply to wound dressings for minor wounds and scratches
- A teaspoon a day for improved digestion
- Ease symptoms of fungal or bacterial infections
- Mix with lemon, garlic, ginger and water to fight colds
- More potent activity for digestive health: contains natural enzymes & antioxidants with a pre-biotic function to aid immunity
CAUTION: Not suitable for infants under 12 months old
STORAGE: Cool place below 30 degrees Celcius away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.