Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO100+ 250g Value 3Pk
Naturally Northern Rivers Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO100+ 250g Value 3PK
Laboratory tested MGO100+
(Equivalent to NPA 6+ rating or ULF 6+ rating)
Naturally, Northern Rivers Australia team has hand-selected this amazing 100% purely Australia's Manuka Honey for your skin, tummy & tastebuds to enjoy!
100% Pure Australian Leptospermum species (manuka) honey
Our happy bees in the pristine forests of Northern Rivers NSW Australia are naturally the true heroes in this very sweet story.
They collect the nectar from the Leptospermum Species (manuka) flowers and make this powerful honey for you. Our team at Australia’s Manuka carefully harvest the honey, have it independently scientifically tested for its potency and finally bottle it for your good health and enjoyment!
Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO100+ is a rich, delicious honey. Although it has the lowest activity available, the MGO100+ still has health benefits with many people preferring to take a spoonful a day as a maintenance dose – most popular & affordable of our active honeys.
What does Active Honey Mean?
The word ‘active’ refers to the honey’s ability to kill or inhibit the growth of many bacteria and fungi. This ‘Activity’ or antimicrobial quality is determined by specific laboratory tests. Not all Manuka honeys are active. Choose a honey that has been tested for activity.
(The higher the MGO/NPA/ULF rating, the higher the activity & efficacy)
- High in Antibacterial Activity
- High in Antioxidants
- High in Hydrogen Peroxide releasing enzymes
- High in ULF ™ (The Unique Leptospermum Factor Activity)
- Cold extracted to preserve antimicrobial properties
- A teaspoon a day for improved digestion
- Mix with lemon, garlic, ginger and water to ease cold & flu symptoms
- A great tasting bioactive mild strength honey perfect for everyday use. Use with your breakfast toast, muesli, fruit and yogurt and in your favourite smoothie or drink. It can also be taken with warm drinks or on its own by the spoonful
CAUTION: Not suitable for infants under 12 months old
STORAGE: Cool place below 30 degrees Celcius away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.