Travel Trio Care Pack
TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE & SAFETY!
These are the three ABSOLUTE ESSENTIALS whenever our NNRA tribe travel - especially to tropical island holidays for nasty insect bites or even scratches, cuts & wounds from reef & coral accidents...
For those minor OMG times when you travel by plane, train or automobile ... nourish your dry skin, soothe chapped lips, ease a sore throat, calm rashes, itchy bites, minor wounds & cuts - Australia's trusted trio to the rescue in a natural drawstring pouch:
1 x 50g Australia's Manuka Honey Antibacterial Oral Care
1 x 15ml Certified Organic 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil
1 x 75g Macadamia Hand + Body Lotion
Each item is your eco-warrior, perfect as your go-to travel care pack, affording you peace of mind that any small emergencies will be covered! Naturally protecting you from stress of mind & body with a combination of luxurious provenance ingredients, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal properties – organically grown, locally sourced from the Northern Rivers NSW & hand-crafted for your skincare, health & well-being when travelling.
How to Use:
CERTIFIED ORGANIC TEA TREE OIL:
Australia's little medicine cabinet in a bottle straight from our Olive Gap Farmers
* Apply topically as an antiseptic to minor cuts, wounds or scrapes.
* To treat sore throats - add 2-3 drops to half a cup of water and gargle (do not swallow).
* Apply topically onto blemishes to help treat and prevent outbreaks.
* Add a few drops to a carrier oil and gently massage into the skin to help sooth inflammation.
When your flight finally lands, pamper yourself - add 4-5 drops to a bath or to the floor of a hot running shower to steam the skin, cleanse and revitalise.
* Add topically or add to a bath to treat or prevent athletes’ foot, tinea, or other fungal conditions.
* Add a couple of drops to any travel shampoo and conditioner to help control dandruff and prevent head lice.
* If feeling run-down, add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water to clear congestion
Good for our Earth
Our Certified Organic 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil is grown on our bio-diverse farm (so no pesticides used), harvested & distilled by us in small batches and we use traditional wood-fired distillation methods – making it the best choice for you and the earth!
Olive Gap Organic farmers are our eco warriors ensuring your anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial needs are bottled to fight on your behalf!
AUSTRALIA’S MANUKA HONEY FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH
In an easy to carry 50g tube - pop it into your handbag (or man bag) - this high efficacy bioactive honey is a must-have when you travel!
Scientifically tested in independent laboratories, this bioactive honey is ideal when you travel for:
- Treatment of minor wounds and scratches
- Oral care treatment of mouth ulcers, cold sores
- Soothe chapped, dry lips
- Apply on skin breakouts after you've cleansed with a drop of certified organic tea tree oil.
Made by the Northern Rivers bees in conjunction with the leptospermum species of flowers native to this beautiful region.
Deeply nourishing & moisturising: botanical food your skin will love
The powerful combination of Pure Australian Macadamia Oil and locally sourced, Australian Manuka Honey will feel lush as it moistens and nourishes your skin. It is denser than our pure oil as we have added Manuka honey for that extra barrier to the harsh elements of the environment. The fresh orange and honey fragrances are inspired by the Avilla Farm fruit orchard.
Premium Refined Macadamia Seed Oil
Orange Essential Oil
These are our absolute basics of travel essentials for your health & well-being - all in small doses as the power is almighty!