Australia's Manuka Anti-bacterial Honey
In an easy to carry 50g tube - pop it into your handbag (or man bag) - this high efficacy MGO850+ is great for that annoying pimple that rises out of nowhere!
Scientifically tested in independent laboratories, this bioactive honey is also ideal as:
- The ideal compliment to your First Aid Kit or Medicine Cabinet
- Treatment of minor wounds and scratches
- Oral care treatment of mouth ulcers
Made by the Northern Rivers bees in conjunction with the leptospermum species of flowers native to this beautiful region.
- NPA 20+ (850+MGO) medical honey product accelerates healing of minor wounds, scratches, and burns
- Potent antibacterial first aid product ttested at independent laboratories for accurate MGO rating
- Cold-extracted which means all beneficial enzymes preserved
- Bees are truly happy as leave plenty for them - no sugar feeding - ethical practices
- We harvest during the flowering of our Leptospermum plants in a narrow window - three to four weeks each year